Gadgetbridge 0.38.0 has been released and will appear on F-Droid soon!
We added initial support the Amazfit GTR, but just like with the Mi Band 4 and Amazfit Bip Lite support, unfortunatly this sounds better than it is.
WE CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS DEVICE TO OUR USERS, SINCE YOU HAVE TO INSTALL MI FIT SOMEWHERE, CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND GET A DEVICE SPECIFIC AUTH KEY FROM MI FIT ON A ROOTED PHONE
Other methods then the above might exist, but in the end you need Mi Fit with an account once, then get hold of your secret auth key, and input that in Gadgetbridge.
As always, we want to remind you that we will move completely to Codeberg this autumn. The wiki can already only be updated there, while all wiki changes will be mirrored to github. Please create a Codeberg account, if you want to modify the wiki or if you want your issues/PRs and comments to be properly assigned to you again on Codeberg.
The reason for the move in one sentence: A free project deserves a free home!
For user-facing changes since the last blog post, check the following list.
- Amazfit GTR: Initial and incomplete support, mostly untested
- Amazfit Bip: add Portuguese to the list of selectable languages
- Mi Band 4: Enable emoji font setting
- Makibes HR3: Support the english version
- Makibes HR3: Enable bluetooth pairing for working reconnection
- Work around crash when trying to display changelog
- Sleep detection settings: Rolling 24 hours (existing style) or Noon to noon
- Add alternative color to heartrate in chart settings
- Amazfit Bip Lite: Support flashing firmware and watchfaces