Support for Amazfit Pop/Pro has been added. This watch seems to be almost identical to Amazfit Bip U/Pro but it has different firmware so we have separated the device support to make sure things work correctly in the future. Another new device are the over the ear wireless headphones Sony WH-1000XM4.
The overall Sony Headphones implementation has been worked on a lot and got improvements to initialization, noise canceling and more.
Fossil Hybrid HR support has also received several updates and improvements.
In order to keep alarms between Gadgetbridge and Amazfit Bip U in sync, reading alarm details from the watch has been implemented. This fixed the problem that Gadgetbridge overwrote changes done on the watch UI. This should also work on other Huami devices, but we could only test it on the Bip U so far. Mi Band 6 needs some additional data decryption which will come in the next release.
Many thanks to everyone for their contributions and support!
For all user-facing changes since the previous blog post, check the following list:
- Amazfit Pop/Pro: Initial Support (probably the same as Bip U but has a different firmware)
- Sony WH-1000XM4: Initial Support
- Sony WH-1000XM3: Disable equalizer, surround and sound position while in SBC codec
- Sony Headphones: Improve initialization on connection
- Sony Headphones: Implement Noise Cancelling Optimizer
- Casio: Fix accidentally disabled time synchronization and pairing of new Casio GBX/GBD-series watches
- Fossil Hybrid HR: Improve Device Applications List handling
- Fossil Hybrid HR: Added ability to change activity recognition settings on the watch
- Fossil Hybrid HR: Make width of custom widget configurable
- Fossil Hybrid HR: Disable non-configurable buttons preferences
- Amazfit Bip U: Read alarm from the watch on connect and update in Gadgetbridge when changing alarms on the watch (might work on other Huami devices)
- Add icon for VESC devices
- Add commit id into About screen
- Make debug activity notification test to persist text while switching apps
- Add Portuguese to the list of language options
- Update configuration button icon in app notification settings